Join a Chamber Committee!
The Donelson Hermitage Chamber of Commerce is focused on helping members build their businesses while keeping them connected to the Chamber and the community. Joining a Chamber committee is a great way to build business relationships and gain potential clients. There is a wide variety of Chamber committees. We're sure you'll find one to match your expertise or interests.
Who can serve as a committee member?
Chamber members currently invested and in good standing.
When do committees meet?
Meeting dates vary depending on each individual committee. Some meet monthly, some meet quarterly, others only meet during the process of planning an event. Check our Chamber calendar for upcoming committee meetings.
Where do committees meet?
Locations vary for each committee and some may change meeting locations with each meeting. Please be sure to check the location listed on the committee meeting in the event calendar.
Why should I become a committee member?
Serving on a Chamber committee allows you to become more involved in the local business community. It allows for marketing opportunities, relationship building, networking, idea sharing, product and service promotion, increased business visibility, customer referral & recruitment, community betterment and so much more!
Quarterly Events Committees
- Plan and manage necessary items for the overall preparation and execution of the event, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring adequate sponsorships for the event
- Recommending entertainment, emcee, catering and decorations with respect to event venues contract limitations
- Assist in setup and/or tear down of event.
- Assist in choosing a theme
- Assist in event artwork and promotion of event
- Other duties as needed