The Ambassador Club is made up of volunteers from the Chamber members to assist the Chamber in various activities. Ambassadors are knowledgeable of and appreciate the Chamber, have a positive online presence and exude a high level of professionalism while displaying natural leadership skills. They also have a passion for building, growing and maintaining relationships within our community.
Our Ambassador Vision
As the face of the Donelson Hermitage Chamber, the Ambassadors are a vital aspect of the Chamber's growth and success. This energetic group of people exhibits the highest degree of professionalism all the while embracing an attitude that is positive, supportive and respectful to all.
Our Ambassador Mission
The Ambassadors represent the Donelson Hermtage Chamber of Commerce at a variety of functions and activities;
- Raise awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
- Inform and involve new Chamber members to promote strong membership
- Encourage meaningful and beneficial participating in the Chamber's programs
- Serve as a liaison for the Chamber and its members
- Increased networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Increased referral opportunities through individual contact
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Gain an insider's perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Opportunity to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition at Chamber General Membership Meetings
- Chance to earn "Ambassador of the Year" at the end of the year Installation of Officers & Awards meeting
Become a Chamber Ambassador
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Ambassador Club or would like more information, please contact the Chamber Office at (615) 883 7896 or firstname.lastname@example.org.