Chamber Members and Guests Meet Monthly on the Second Thursday
Monthly Membership Meetings Feature a Buffet Meal and Program
Location in 2019: The Inn at Opryland, 2401 Music Valley Drive, Nashville 37214
Luncheon meetings are 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Breakfast meetings are 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Membership Meeting Dates for 2019:
- Jan 10 - Luncheon to Promote Chamber Committee Opportunities
- Feb 14 - Luncheon to Recognize Our Chamber's "Founding Fathers"
- Mar 14 - Breakfast to Emphasize Networking Opportunities in Our Chamber
- Apr 11 - Luncheon to Hear About Changes Coming to the Nashville Intl Airport
- May 9 - Luncheon to Recognize Local Educators
- Jun13 - Luncheon to Hear About What's Going On in Music Valley Area
- Jul 11 - Breakfast for Candidates Forum
- Aug 8 - Luncheon to Recognize Local Non-Profit Organizations
- Sept 12 - Luncheon for Women of the Donelson-Hermitage Chamber
- Oct 10 - Luncheon for Artober - Celebration of the Arts
- Nov 14 - Luncheon to Recognize Our First Responder's
- Dec 12 - Breakfast for Awards and Installation of Officers & Board
Member Price is $25 per person (includes a guest registered by a member)
Guest Price is $35 per person (includes late registrations and walk-ups at the door, if seating is available)
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for everyone - must be made no later than 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting.
Late Reservations may be made pending availability at $35 per person.
Any cancellation must be given by 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting.
Cancellations received after that date will be billed for the full amount.
With our apologies, if you have NOT made a reservation by the time you arrive at the luncheon, you will be asked to wait in the registration area until seating is made available. Thank you so much for your cooperation!
FUTURE MEMBERS AND GUESTS - PLEASE PAY IN ADVANCE.
A table is provided on for member's flyers, announcements or promotions. Please do not place individual materials on the dining tables or in chairs as this is reserved for luncheon hosts and sponsors.
The "Spotlight Member" may take the floor to present a five (5) minute "promotion" for their business or self. They are also featured on the chamber website for the month. The Spotlight member opportunity cost is $150 and includes your meal. Contact the office to schedule your spotlight opportunity.
The Monthly Membership Meeting allows attendees to network, enjoy the meal and listen to an informative program that addresses topics of interest in our community.
Contact the Chamber with questions or to make reservations by phone.