Chamber Members and Guests Meet Monthly on the Second Thursday
Our Chamber holds its General Membership Meetings (GMM) on a monthly basis to enable our members and guests to build relationships, promote their business, and learn more about topics of interest.
The "Spotlight Member" may take the floor to present a five (5) minute "promotion" for their business. The Spotlight member opportunity cost is $150 and includes your meal. Contact the office to schedule your spotlight opportunity.
Monthly Membership Meetings Feature a Buffet Meal and Program.
Location for 2019: The Inn at Opryland, 2401 Music Valley Drive, Nashville 37214.
Luncheon meetings are 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Breakfast meetings are 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Membership Meeting Dates for 2019:
- Jan 10 - Luncheon to Promote Chamber Committee Opportunities
- Feb 14 - Luncheon to Recognize Our Chamber's "Founding Fathers"
- Mar 14 - Breakfast to Emphasize Networking Opportunities in Our Chamber
- Apr 11 - Luncheon to Hear About Changes Coming to the Nashville Intl Airport
- May 9 - Luncheon to Recognize Local Educators
- Jun13 - Luncheon to Hear About What's Going On in Music Valley Area
- Jul 11 - Breakfast for Metro Nashville Candidates Forum
- Aug 8 - Luncheon to Recognize Local Non-Profit Service Organizations
- Sept 12 - Luncheon to Recognize Local Small Businesses
- Oct 10 - Luncheon for Artober - Celebration of the Arts
- Nov 14 - Luncheon to Recognize Our First Responders
- Dec 12 - Breakfast for Awards and Installation of Officers & Board
Member Price is $25 per person (includes a guest registered by a member).
Guest Price is $35 per person (includes late registrations and walk-ups at the door, if seating is available).
Chamber Policy regarding GMM Reservations, Cancellations, No Shows, and Refunds:
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for everyone; Everyone attending must occupy a paid seat.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis up to the venue capacity.
- Reservations must be made no later than 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting.
- Late Reservations may be made pending availability at $35 per person (for members and guests).
- If you arrive at the luncheon without a reservation, you will be asked to wait in the registration area until seating is available.
- If it becomes necessary, please cancel your reservation by 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting.
- Payment for reservations canceled before 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting may be refunded or the payment may be rolled over to the next membership meeting.
- For reservations canceled after 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting or if you do not show up, your payment can not be refunded or rolled over. With our apologies, you will be billed for the full amount if not already paid in full. Alternatively, you may apply your pre-payment to another person to attend so your reservation does not go unused.
Please understand this rather strict reservation and payment policy is necessary due to the contracting arrangements between the venue and our Chamber.
The Chamber must submit a guaranteed headcount to the venue, by the Monday prior, and pay for that number of meals (as a minimum).
This headcount is based on the number of reservations, minus any cancellations received before the guaranteed headcount submission deadline.
So please clearly communicate your need to adjust or cancel a reservation, on time, with the office staff to avoid paying for a reserved seat you can no longer use.
Also please understand the office staff must consistently follow our Chamber's policy on this matter to provide the best service and meeting experience for all involved at a reasonable cost.
A table in the registration area is routinely available for member's flyers, announcements or promotions. Please do not place individual materials on the dining tables or in chairs as this is reserved for luncheon hosts and sponsors.
Contact the Chamber with questions or to make reservations by phone.
Office phone: 615-883-7896