Chamber Members and Guests Meet Monthly on the Second Thursday
Please note that venue location for the 2020 GMM's is Hotel Preston*
Our Chamber holds its General Membership Meetings (GMM) on a monthly basis to enable our members and guests to build relationships, promote their business, and learn more about topics of interest.
The "Spotlight Member" may take the floor to present a five (5) minute "promotion" for their business. The Spotlight member opportunity cost is $150 and includes your meal. Contact the office to schedule your spotlight opportunity.
Monthly Membership Meetings Feature a Buffet Meal and Program.
Location for 2020: Hotel Preston, 733 Briley Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37217*
All 2020 general membership meetings are luncheons from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Membership Meeting Dates for 2020:
- Jan 9 - Promote Chamber Committee Opportunities & Networking*
- Feb 13 - No Meeting; Please join us for the Influencing Women Awards Gala - "PHANTOM"
- Mar 12 - TBA*
- Apr 9 - TBA*
- May 14 - Excellence in Education
- June 11 - Networking*
- July 9 - Candidates Forum*
- Aug 13 - Non-Profit Spotlight*
- Sept 10 - First Responders*
- Oct 8 - Artober - Celebration of the Arts*
- Nov 12 - Small Business Focus*
- Dec 10 - Awards and Installation of Officers & Board
*GMM Date Topics are currently pending
Pricing for 2020:
- Member Pre-Registration Price is $25 per person (includes for a guest pre-registered by a member).
Non-Member Pre-Registration Price is $30 per person.
Late Registration and walk-ups at the door, if available, Price is $30.
Chamber Policy regarding GMM Reservations, Cancellations, No Shows, and Refunds:
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for everyone; Everyone attending must occupy a paid seat.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis up to the venue capacity.
- Reservations must be made no later than 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting.
- Late Reservations may be made pending availability at $30 per person (for members and guests).
- If you arrive at the luncheon without a reservation, you will be asked to wait in the registration area until seating is available.
- If it becomes necessary, please cancel your reservation by 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting.
- Payment for reservations canceled before 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting may be refunded or the payment may be rolled over to the next membership meeting.
- For reservations canceled after 12:00 Noon on Monday before the meeting or if you do not show up, your payment can not be refunded or rolled over. With our apologies, you will be billed for the full amount if not already paid in full. Alternatively, you may apply your pre-payment to another person to attend so your reservation does not go unused.
Please understand this rather strict reservation and payment policy is necessary due to the contracting arrangements between the venue and our Chamber.
The Chamber must submit a guaranteed headcount to the venue, by the Monday prior, and pay for that number of meals (as a minimum).
This headcount is based on the number of reservations, minus any cancellations received before the guaranteed headcount submission deadline.
So please clearly communicate your need to adjust or cancel a reservation, on time, with the office staff to avoid paying for a reserved seat you can no longer use.
Also please understand the office staff must consistently follow our Chamber's policy on this matter to provide the best service and meeting experience for all involved at a reasonable cost.
A table in the registration area is routinely available for member's flyers, announcements or promotions. Please do not place individual materials on the dining tables or in chairs as this is reserved for luncheon hosts and sponsors.
Contact the Chamber with questions or to make reservations by phone.
Office phone: 615-883-7896